Monday, March 19, 2007

If a Little JP-Sharkette Should Arrive...

If Sharkey and I are ever blessed to have a little JP-Sharkette, I gotta get me one of these....Issho Ni Nenne, which is translated "Beddie Bye Together" is supposed to lull a baby to sleep with comforting womb sounds. Ha!!!! Think it actually works?

Well they are the same people who make the "Hidamari No Mickey" that I have in the kitchen (ppssst Suzieq...and you thought you couldn't understand my last post...heh, heh...):

mickeynodding

But I really like Mickey. Mickey is a nifty stress reliever. He just sways his head back and forth all day, as if saying, "la tee da...no worries..." I liked it so much I found a Minnie Mouse one for my Mom on eBay, Hidamari No Minnie...

3 comments:

The Q said...

You remind me of a tall, smart child ;-)

Anonymous said...

Soozie cracked me up! I am holding my sides I am laughing so hard.

JP said...

suzieq Yes I know. I am as wide eyed as they come

cherie I am glad Suzieq amused you so. So I'm like funny ha, ha.... I amuse you... I'm like a clown? A ha ha... funny clown... Well, yeah, I am a big funny clown, and when I read her comment I laughed pretty hard too.. =)