Saturday, November 22, 2008

That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles

Sharkey made me some chocolate chip cookies. She has been promising me these cookies for about a month. Yesterday I came home from work and when I opened the door I was greeted by the smell of fresh baked cookies.

Maggie turned 4 today. That's 28 in human years. Tonight she performed the canine Jedi Mind trick on me to get a bite of cookie:

mags_cookie

Yeah, it worked! My little girl is growing up. Hard to believe she started at our home like this:

Maggers

And who can forget dog skateboarding, the new Olympic sport:

251970737_98c44b6604

And now she's crashed out on my lap. It's tough being Maggie you know. =)

4 comments:

Character Builder said...

Grandma Bea always used to say, "That's the way the cookie crumbles!" Your title totally reminded me of her.

Happy Birthday, Mags! Hope your dad shared his cookie with you!

Zelda says "ruffgrrrrowr." She can't wait to see you in a month!

Bogart said...

Just make sure to avoid the sport Dog Biking...when the dog zigs and your already zagging, there is little opportunity to regain your balance...there is no good in that!

JP said...

cb That dog wants for nothing...Sometimes I wish I had her life.

Bogart I try to do the 100yd dash with her on some of our walks and about 80% of the time, she'll turn and hop in front of me and I end up close to eating asphalt! Yet do you think I learn from that??!

Kranki said...

Happy belated birthday Miss Mags. What a big girl.