Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nubs and Stressin...

Nubs...

Maggie Moo had a grooming session yesterday. She is now all nice, soft, and pretty smelling. She is a girl after all, so she should smell good, right? She decided last night while we were watching Top Chef NYC that Mom looked comfy.

MagCrash2

Those are my girls. Aren't they both Sweet!

Comfy

Sharkey didn't even reposition her for the pictures. Maggie totally put herself into her relaxation poses.

Stressin...

Today was "one of those days." It started so well too. I got up on time, was productive, and reasonably happy, well until I received the phone call at 11am. "JP, you know that thing you helped us with? We think it caused a major problem with..." Yeah, those calls SUCK!!! And then my day went totally downhill from there. I spent the next 5 hours fixing things, verifying other things, and then explaining things to the person who called me. I got everything straightened out, but it was exhausting and I could feel the tension in my shoulders and neck. I had to sit back in my chair, close my eyes and take some deep, relaxing breaths. That calmed me down a bit and then I was able to refocus. I'm hoping for a quiet Friday at work!!

3 comments:

Bogart said...

Claire and I love Top Chef...

The big question I have for you...Stephan...love him or hate him?

The fact that I just asked that really disturbs me. A lot.

I am off to go cry now.

Kranki said...

A nice nice balanced post. Nubs always makes the stress go away.

JP said...

bogart Stephan, yeah HATE HIM. The only thing that could make him worse is if he were French...

kranki nubs makes the world go round! =)