Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I Am Back!

It has been a very long time since I posted. Whew!!! My monster projects are C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E! It is hard to believe, but I can now say I am done. It feels good!

JP2 GODZILLA RODAN 0

The official score is:

JP: 2

Godzilla & Rodan: 0


I have basically been living at the office. Sharkey called me at 10pm one night and told me I needed to come home. Yeah, definitely not good. But now that those two projects are behind me I can get back to some normal life. It is amazing how the 40 hour week seems like nothing after working on these projects. I can take a breather and enjoy the summer!

2 comments:

Kranki said...

YES! Enjoy the summer!

JudePa said...

Congratulations Ultra-JP-man. I thought that I saw your light blinking a couple of times, but you made it thru (I hope that Mothra is not hiding around the corner).

Your drawing is awesome.

How blessed you are that your wife wanted you to come home.

Long may there be peace and prosperity at the JP household.