Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gobble, Gobble, Turkey Day Poll

So as we approach the holiday, some questions popped into my head and I wondered what everyone's Turkey Day preferences are:

1. Turkey: white meat or dark meat?

2. Mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes?

3. Pumpkin Pie or Other pie?

4. Homemade gravy or McCormick's packet gravy?

5. Bakery rolls or Pillsbury Crescent Rolls?

6. Cranberry sauce must have the can lines or you look for the crushed, ground, fresh stuff?

7. Dinner prayer or round the table, "I'm thankful for..."

8. After dinner, unbutton the top button or "I wore the elastic fat pants."

2 comments:

JudePa said...

Having just completed one Thanksgiving meal...
1. both
2. both
3. cake
4. forgot to even get any
5. no room for breads (beyond the stuffing that is)
6. yuck, that stuff is awful
7. we were late, but I am sure that we missed a prayer
8. neither (just full and uncomfortable)

I hope that you and the Shark have a great trip and we will see you soon.

Character Builder said...

Kelly/Catherine's Answers:

1. White/White
2. Mashed/Mashed
3. Pumpkin AND others/Pumpkin
4. Homemade, but I'm usually just happy with butter/Homemade
5. Either/Crescent
6. Don't eat that crap/Don't like cranberries
7. Usually dinner prayer, I think/same
8. Unbutton the top button if I must, but I try to avoid being that full/Neither

See you in a couple of days!