Friday, November 26, 2010

Back to Blogging? Can it be?

Hello? Is anyone out there anymore? Is this thing on!?! No there is nothing wrong with your RSS feeds, this is a "NEW" post!

It has been well over a year since I wrote a post. I had some "issues" remembering how to even login to Blogger.com. But I overcame my technical issues and here I am again. I am at that familiar yet foreign place in front of the keyboard with a whole bunch of thoughts going through my head.

So why start up JP Jargon again? Why should I do it when Facebook and Twitter are so much more convenient to just put things out there. I think what it comes down to is that JP Jargon is more for me than for all of you. I know that may sound selfish, but I went back and read my posts from the past and it gives me insight to myself. What I was doing, what I was thinking, what I was feeling, and how I dealt with all kinds of things. And I think that is important. Self reflection is a good thing. Knowing where you have been helps you to also figure out where you are going.

So for the 2-3 readers that probably will see this post, I am back. I will again be posting the various random thoughts flying through my head again and we will see where this writing takes us.

Wecome to JP Jargon 2.0...

3 comments:

Lola said...

Yay, welcome back :o)

Kranki said...

Oh! Hey! Hi!

JP said...

Thanks Lola! Hey Kranki how's things?