Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tired...

Can you catch up on sleep? I wonder. My Dad always said you could not. I'm starting to believe he was right. I pulled some really long hours this week. 10 hours Monday, 20 hours Tuesday, 17 hours Wednesday, and only 8 today! Why did I do this you ask? Well there's no "I" in team so if I didn't complete my piece of this project I'm doing, my teammate would have had to work on the weekend. I hate working on weekends, and if I can help it I try to make sure none of my peers needs to either. So have you ever seen a sleep deprived Asian guy? It's wacky!!!!

But it all works out. A good night of sleep tonight and I'll be good to go!!! I have a tee time at 10:50am tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

The Q said...

You worked 20 (!!!!) hours on Tuesday? 20 (!!!!!!!!!!) hours?!?! Jeeeeeez.

Enjoy your golf, I sort of think you deserve it this time ;_)

Anonymous said...

Suzie, I can hardly believe it either, and I live with him! But he was up until 3:00 in the morning.

Kranki said...

Those are some long ass hours.