Sunday, April 27, 2008

Superman has Kryptonite, JP has...

Pollen!! It's that sucky time of the year where my eyes itch, my nose runs, and I sneeze out of my shoes. Yes my friends it is springtime and the trees are mating and giving off all of the wonderful pollen that coats everything, turns pools of rainwater into bright green puddles and that wonderful substance turns me into a quivering, miserable mess. Thankfully, I practice better living through chemistry, so I pop one of these every day:

zyrtec

It works pretty well, but I cannot wait until everything is leafy, because once the leaves are out I know the pollen is not being mass produced anymore and I become a sane person again. But for the time being, I'll medicate myself and just deal. JP out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those white, porcelain butt cheeks next to the Zyrtec?

Anonymous said...

I TOLD him he should take the ass out of the background! It's too funny that you realized what it was.

JP said...

Ladies, ladies, a little ass goes a long way!

Kranki said...

That was the first thing that crossed my mind-WHITE BUM?

Then I started wondering if my dad's recent case of the sniffles is actually allergies. Hmmmm.

Hope you get through it, JP, without chapped nostril.