Tuesday, April 01, 2008

T-Minus 12 Days...

UNTIL VACATION!!!! JP and Sharkey are headed again to the land of the Mouse (Hey Sharkey how's that Disney 5 year plan working out baby??!!!)!!! This time we are meeting up with Character Builder and family. Oh, Minnie, you're so fine you blow my mind hey MINNIE (and MICKEY)!!



I am going to eat, play, drink and chase CB's kids all over those parks! I am a Disney junkie in every sense of that term. We've planned this trip for months, I acted as travel agent and restaurant reservation concierge, and it's finally, almost here. And it comes at a great time. Let's see, this weekend may (hopefully not, but you never know) mark the 5th consecutive Saturday I spend in the office and I am in the midst of completing my GINORMOUS project and I am in desperate need of some down time!

Not sure if I ever explained this to you all, but Disneyworld is one of the places where I can totally relax. I think it is because I just forget about the day to day when I'm there. It's like... well, Magical. For a week I don't have to be "ON," I don't have to solve everyone's problems, I don't have to wear a dress shirt and tie, I don't have to sit on conference calls talking about converting data, I don't have to stare at a LCD monitor all day, and I don't have to work 60 hours a week!

I'll be taking my handy dandy Canon A560 pocket camera to take some pics and shoot some short videos. So I'll be able to hopefully share some Magical vacation moments with you all. JP OUT....PEACE!!!!! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to see the video of CB telling the kids about the trip and it was SO cute! I love how excited they got when they found out you guys were going too :-)

I can't wait to see the pictures you take JP. You know I might want to see Sharkey's too though, maybe, kinda, sorta. Heh.

Kranki said...

YAY! Can't wait to see all the pics. Have the best time.

Character Builder said...

The kids are SO excited. Last night and tonight Lauren and I were checking out the Disney website and looking at every princess thing we could find. The time will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

thou shalt not covet your neighbors vacation... thou shalt not covet your neighbors vacation... crap. I hope that you guys have a great time and that the mouse treats everyone great.

Character Builder said...

LOL at judepa. Maybe they should plan a trip!

JP said...

QI'll have video Q. Let's see Sharkey do that with her D70!

Kranki Thanks Kranki!

CB Don't forget to pack a princess dress for Ms. Lauren. I think she may want to wear it at some point! ;)

judepa And the Lord said, go forth, be fruitful and visit the land of the mouse...