Monday, September 28, 2009

Vacay Day 1

I know I have not posted in a while. The evil demon "Golf-or" possessed me & I have made little time for everything else. But here I am one day shy of my 40th b-day and I am posting from Disneyworld. Sharkey & I just checked in & we are sitting at this cute little table having snacks & coffee. When we checked in, we went to the desk & the girl behind the counter said, "oooooh!! For your birthday you have been upgraded to concierge level!l". So we are on the top floor, looking down on all the other resort guests eating our complimentary snacks & sipping our free drinks. It is almost a bit surreal, but things like this nice touch make it like reason #5098 why I love the house of the mouse!!!

2 comments:

JudePa said...

What a nice way to start your vacation and birthday. We are looking at a rainy fall week back here. Give the mouse a hug from the C-ville.

Character Builder said...

That's a nice little perk! I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow! Soak in the sun for me--it only got to 55 degrees here today!