Friday, September 04, 2009

Cereal Poll

Take yourself back to when you were a kid food shopping with Mom. When you hit the cereal aisle, what did you try to sneak into the cart hoping she did not notice?

Frankenberry....

photo


Count Chocula....

photo


Boo Berry....

photo

Extra points to the person who can tell me the name of the cereal with the werewolf character, which was also a General Mills cereal. Finally, estimate the number of boxes of stale, nasty, sugary cereal that sat in the cupboard because you only wanted the toy at the bottom of the box!! Come on, we all did it, you know you did and you know what I am talking about!

3 comments:

Kranki said...

FRUIT BRUTE!

I wikied it.

I begged for Froot Loops and Sugar Pops. Sometimes I got Froot Loops. Very occasionally I got Frosted Flakes. I NEVER got Count Chocula. EVER.

Character Builder said...

I think I liked Boo Berry best of those 3.

Sharkey and I begged our mom for Frosted Mini-Wheats when we were kids. She finally gave in one day. Guess what? They were NASTY!!! The box sat in the cupboard untouched for a long time. Now my kids do the exact same thing--beg, beg, beg-->YUCK!

WILLIAM said...

We only ever got Kix and Cheerios growing up.