Tuesday, March 06, 2007

When Organic Chicken Goes Completely Wrong



Sharkey said to me yesterday, "JP something in the frige is bad." I look in the fridge and don't see/smell anything. Sharkey said, "I cannot believe you don't smell that." So 2-3 hours pass and then I go to get some filtered water from the fridge. I look/smell around again just for giggles, and I spot the free range chicken broth from December. Ick! I take it out and I give it a little sniff with the cap on. I think I found the offending fridge substance. So I uncap the container and proceed to dump it down the disposal. I thought I was going to just puke. It was really, really bad. Sharkey was one room away from the kitchen and she said, "Yep that's it!!" Even now when I think about it I'm still about ready to gag!! Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Kranki said...

Talk about The Funky Chicken.

JP said...

kranki Yeah the FUNK was out of control!