Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You Gotta Try One of These...

So here at JP Jargon I try to keep things lite. I don't give any commentary on religion, politics, or social issues affecting our time. I have my other blog for that... ;) Oh no, here at JP Jargon I write about "important" issues. Case in point, I was driving home from the gym after 35 minutes on the elliptical machine and heard an Arby's commercial on the radio for their new chocolate turnover. So something akin to a "ding" went off in my head and off to Arby's I went OMG!!! You gotta try one of these things. They are freakin' awesome!!! What's not to like about puff pastry with a warm chocolate, melty center drizzled with chocolate? The answer.....NOTHING!!!!! Sure, the 400 calories I burned off were for naught, but the gooey choco-goodness was soooo worth it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest thing about this story is that you DROVE to the gym.

JP Jargon readers, check out this photo. It was taken in our backyard. See that fence in the background? The gym is LITERALLY on the other side of it.

Character Builder said...

Ha! Sharkey's right, that IS funny.

I can just see you driving to Arby's with one of those orange Arby's hats above your head, like in the commercials.

Anonymous said...

But Sharkey if he walked to the gym he might have been too tired to work out. Duh.

BUWAHAHAHAHA!

JP, you have another blog? *ahem*

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised that you drove to the gym; however, I am surprised that you did the elliptical machine for 30 minutes. Did you start working out again? or was this an anomaly?

Kranki said...

Who said fitness made sense? You drive there, walk or run going nowhere on the fitness machines and then go through a drive thru on the way home for a sugar/fat product.

It's so crazy it just might work.

JP said...

Sharkey There are rabid bunnies and it was wet out there. I feel driving was the right call

CB Orange hat no. Goofy smile thinking about chocolate turnover, yes!

judepa Yes, back to the gym again. Doing 2.5-2.75mi.

kranki You know what I say Kranki, F! Jared the Subway guy! I'm an Arby's man!!!

Character Builder said...

Alex and I tried to get chocolate turnovers today, but they were in the process of making them, and it was gonna be a half an hour till they were ready. We'll have to try again another day.