Saturday, July 26, 2008

ABBA Anyone?

Tomorrow Sharkey and I are taking my Mom to see Mamma Mia at the Academy of Music. The real Mamma Mia. Not that movie that just came out with James Bond belting, screaming, um, yelling, um, sort of singing ABBA. Hopefully the weather will hold up for us. They are calling for possible thunderstorms in the city. We saw Mamma Mia already, but my Mom has been wanting to see it for a while, so for her birthday I purchased tickets. I do admit I love live Broadway shows, and I am comfortable enough in my masculinity to admit it. I have seen Phantom (2x), Les Miserables (3x), Miss Saigon, Mamma Mia, Singing In the Rain, and The Boy From Oz. So tomorrow we'll be basking in the ABBA goodness:


3 comments:

Character Builder said...

Hope you guys have a great time!

Kranki said...

My dad LOVES musicals too and can't wait to see the movie. I always tease him about him maybe being a little bit gay. Just a little bit. It cracks us up.

Have a great time at the musical. Will you be singing along?

JP said...

cb Thanks! Sharkey even had a good time and was even yelling "Woooo!! Woooo!! Woooo!!" at the end of the show.

kranki The word is METROSEXUAL!! It was AWESOME! I was singing and doing a little dance at the end of the show during the encore songs!!