Sunday, July 06, 2008

Rock On!

While Sharkey was in Minnesota staying with Character Builder and family she played Guitar Hero. She told me on the phone how much fun it was. So we were at Best Buy yesterday and Sharkey was showing me the game in the store. It looked like so much fun, we bought it. Yesterday and today we were rockin' it out! Sharkey was jammin to some Stevie Ray Vaughn, Pride and Joy. Notice the similarities?



Sharkey Rockin It Out

And look at the finger work:

30 Years of Clarinet

Her parents would be happy to know that the 30 years of clarinet come into good use playing Guitar Hero. Seriously you should see her play. She's money on that game and kicks my ASS!! I am still playing the EASY mode with 3 frets and she moved on to the INTERMEDIATE mode with 4 frets and faster notes. My hands feel like I'm mashing the frets sometimes and she's moving along like it's a walk in the park. I need to step up a bit I think! Rock ON!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'm horrible at all video games, but I have 15 years of clarinet experience, maybe I should give Guitar Hero a try...

Character Builder said...

The addict and her drug...

JP said...

lola Your better half would totally love it too. If you're anything like Sharkey, you'll give him a run for his money!!

cb We played that game Saturday night, all day Sunday, and all night Monday. We're both addicts. Sharkey is surprised how much I like it.

Anonymous said...

You know, you would think as a guitar player GG would be great at that game, but he's actually terrible! I probably would give him a run for his money...