Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March Madness...

Guitar Hero....

Not sure why, but the guitar from our Guitar Hero World Tour was messed up. Maybe Sharkey and I used star power too much. If we were playing, we wouldn't even strum and the thing would register a bad note. I opened up a return with RedOctane.com (the makers of Guitar Hero) and sent back the guitar. They turned around the return pretty quick and this showed up the other day....

New Guitar

So now it's time to rock it out again!

Phillies in Clearwater....


Gearing up for preseason with the Fightin' Phils! My spring training duds should arrive shortly:




Top Chef....


Stephan lost!!! You go Hosea!!!! The universe balances itself once again!

2 comments:

Character Builder said...

I just read this morning that they're coming out with a Beatles version of Rock Band. I have a feeling my husband will be wanting to get that!

JP said...

CB Where are you going to put the extra Rock Band equipment? You know Rock Band and Guitar Hero cannot use the same instruments right?