Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Question: Best Gift You Gave, Best Gift You Got

I was talking to the wife Sharkey the other night and she asked me an interesting question. "What is the best Christmas gift you ever gave and what is the best gift you ever got?"

So I thought about it, and hands down, the best gift I ever got, was when I was 12, and I got a Star Wars Millennium Falcon:


I played with that thing ALL the time! It was my #1 favorite toy. It was badass! It had working turrets, a radar dish, and of course the battery powered laser sounds...

So the best gift I ever gave? That's an easy one too. The keyboard/electric piano I bought the my wife Sharkey 8 years ago. She uses it multiple times a week and gets more enjoyment out of it than I ever expected.

2 comments:

Sharkey said...

So now I don't even have a name . . . I'm just "the wife"?!

JP said...

There you go wife, I made some changes to make you happy!! =)