Friday, June 23, 2006

Superman Returns

So we all know JP has very child like qualities. I watch Anime. Soozieq has raked me for watching "Transformers." (Ahem...) So it should come as no big surprise that Superman is JP's favorite hero of all time. How convenient that the newest movie, "Superman Returns" is coming out next week, and extremely convenient that Sharkey and I live so close to the King of Prussia iMax theater where it is playing in 3-D!!!! I went to Fandango and bought our tickets for next weekend about oh, let's see, 1 minute ago!! Whoooo hoooooo!!!!!



GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

4 comments:

The Q said...

Perhaps I was a bit harsh on the Transformers thing.....um, but....well you don't have a cape or anything, do YOU? ;-)

JP said...

Um, no. I don't have a cape. But you don't need the cape to be Superman!!! =)

Character Builder said...

Superman has a cape, doesn't he? You know what happens to superheroes who have capes, right? You've seen The Incredibles, right? Or as Lauren would say, "Crabidles." I don't think I've ever seen any of the old Superman movies. Are you going to disown me for that?

JP said...

CB You've never seen any of the originals??? You should see if Grandpa Frank's Video Store has it and check it out. The Christopher Reeve ones are awesome! Well, I and II were anyway. III and IV essentially killed the franchise, they blew chunks, sucked rocks, etc.