Friday, February 02, 2007

The Week in Review

Monday

Caught up on the Tivo shows. And as everyone knows Heroes is on Mondays!!! Found out that Hiro's father is Sulu from Star Trek... (OK, so it's the actor guy from Star Trek, but still...) Sylar lives! GEEZE!!!!

heroes

Tuesday

Filled my need to play golf during the winter. A new place opened close by. It fills the need. The place is called Play a Round Golf. They have simulators where you use all of your golf clubs and can play full rounds. It's nice to be able to make the full swing and pitch and putt a golf ball around when it's 23 degrees outside. And the other nice thing is for $15, you get an hour of simulator time plus lunch from 11am-2pm during the week.

Wednesday

I've been feeling a bit limited and a bit frustrated lately with my job. I may have to do something about that. Think that's EXCITING!!! No? More to come on this...

Thursday

Registered for my next graduate class at Penn State. This time I'll be learning about the software development life cycle. Whoooo... Aaaaaahhh... Yaaaaaa.... Or to some of you, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......... =)

Friday

Today was one of the most important days, one of the most significant days of my life. Wow!!! Right? It was significant and important because my Sharkey is officially past her 5th year CT scan for breast cancer!!!!! No sign of cancer, no spread of disease, all normal, all clear!! Back in 2001 we weren't sure we'd see this day together or in the shape we are in today. We have a huge amount to be thankful for!!!!! We have to say that God has really blessed us and has taken us to this point. And we feel so thankful and we are going to have a May 2007 Cancer Free Party!!!!!

On another note it is also a notable day, because my QB is coming back next year and not retiring. My father in law will be so happy!!! Yep, Brett Fav---re will be coming back to lead the Green Bay Packers again next year!!! Go PACK!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would think that a post that started off with a cartoon image wouldn't make my eyes leak. Dangit J.P. you had to pull it out at the very end, didn't you? ;-)

I'm so happy for you and Sharkey. This sounds silly and insignificant I'm sure, but I'm so glad that you two made it this far or I might not have met you guys last year. I too feel thankful.

I swear I'm not trying to butter you up just so I can come to your party in May, honest! ;-)

Kranki said...

That is such awesome news for you and Sharkey. I am just so damned happy for you both.

JP said...

soozieq hummmm..... butter me up? Sure you can come to the Party of Life!!! Everyone's invited!!!

kranki Thanks!!! It is awesome!!