Wednesday, February 14, 2007

JP Haiku

Did you do Haiku in school? Haiku is that Japanese poetry that is three lines, 5 syllables on the first line, 7 syllables on the second line, 5 syllables on the third line. Here's a JP original for today:

Ready for a change
The first step taken in snow
Things are looking good!

Have many questions?
I can give many answers
I am left to wait

Whatever happens
My path is as it should be
What will be, will be

Dream_japanese_kanji

For those of you deep thinking poetic interpreters out there, give my verse a go and see what your little minds can come up with!!! More to come on this... =)

5 comments:

Kranki said...

I am thinking I know but I got a hint a while ago. Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

So, you've taken the plunge and applied for a new job...and it's looking really good...and it's finally bringing you to MN...gotta love that! How'd I do?

Anonymous said...

I hope it's what I think it is :-)

Anonymous said...

dressing in a suit?
driving in wrotten weather?
what are you thinking?

JP said...

karen Well you're half right!

kranki / suzieq I'm "cautiously optimistic" =)

judepa new challenges, better benefits, more possibilities...