Monday, July 16, 2007

A Day In the Life of JP

Sharkey is off traveling so I'm back to doing my own thing for a few days. My first order of business, the Transformers movie:



The movie was awesome!! There was a lot of action, decent dialog and Autobots and Decepticons!!! Yeah I know it's a geeky thing, but I'm Japanese. I appreciate gigantic robots that can turn into cars and airplanes. It's "my people's" culture and my genes cry out to me so I try to "represent" when I can!! Optimus Prime RULES!!!!



On another note, since Sharkey has taken over the household camera equipment and MacBook, I thought I'd take back something for myself so I ordered my own camera yesterday. It's a Canon Powershot A550.



It's perfect for me. You point it, it autofocuses you press the little button. 7.2 Megapixels baby!! F-Stop who?? Exposure what?? Nah all I need is to point it, center the image, then BAM!! Done. It's all I need for my BLOG and for my eBay sales. And Sharkey Honey this camera is mine. Hands off!! See Sharkey says I can use the Nikon D70 whenever I want, but truth is when I turn the thing on she has changed the settings on it so much I'm like a caveman trying to create fire when I try to take a picture with it. "ME NOT ABLE TAKE PICTURE...UGG.."

Finally, I discovered another "gift" or "talent" that I have. I have realized recently that I pretty much ALWAYS choose the wrong side of all automatic doors I walk up to. Here's a picture to explain my latent ability:

MyOtherTalent

You think I'd get frustrated by this? Oh no, pretty much now when it happens I just laugh. The other day, Sharkey noticed I had this problem with doors and just laughed at me. If that ain't love what is??

JP out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, cool camera. I love my little Canon (Powershot SD550). I always have it with me when the Nikon just isn't practical.

I would laugh at your ass too if I saw you standing face up to the non moving side of the sliding door. I'm "nice" like that ;-)

Anonymous said...

"Nah all I need is to point it, center the image, then BAM!!"

Honey, honey, honey. I'm going to have to teach you about the rule of thirds.

JP said...

soozieq I know how you are. The only thing that would make it better is if I tried to walk through that side of the door and slammed right into it. Then you'd be on the floor laughing, hysterically, you are just "nice" like that!!!

sharkey Here we go... =) rule of 3rds. That's that thing you made out of a picture frame with dental floss no?