Monday, July 23, 2007

Wanted Mickey Hat & Callaway Sunglasses

All this week Sharkey and I are basking in the sun on the North Carolia coast. Today was beach day#1. I was just making my way out into the ocean and walkin through the waves. The first wave hits and I figured no problem. The second wave hits and I lose my Mickey Mouse hat. No problem. I just reach forward, grab it , and put it on my head. See that's where I "should have" learned a valuable lesson. So the third wave hits, which was about 2-3x larger than the first two and off go the hat and off go the Callaway sunglasses. The hat I can do without, but the sunglasses, well, it still tears me up a bit to know they are floating away in the Atlantic somewhere. So I'm off to comb the local golf/surf shops for some new specs. Because as we know JP does not skimp on the eyes or the feet!! Sharkey is rolling her eyes, but she understands and accepts my quirks!! So if you see a red Mickey Hat w/ a Mickey Golf Pin attached to it and a tortise pair of Callaway specs, drop me a line would ya?? ;)


JP LOST ITEMS

1 comment:

Kranki said...

The sea giveth, the sea taketh away.