Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mac or PC?

Well, it is that time again. JP's tablet seems to be dying. Hard disk errors are not a good sign wouldn't you say? So I'm starting to look for a worthy replacement. I am considering another tablet,




a notebook,

or a MacBook. Now JP is an MCSE, indoctrinated into the Bill Gates brainwashed school of Windows. So if I were to go with the MacBook, I might have to turn in my super secret Microsoft decoder ring!!


But the nice thing about the MacBook is that they are offering an iPod for free if you buy the MacBook? That's almost a win/win for JP!!! So the hunt begins!!!!!! Any and all suggestions are welcome!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are a PC person, I think you are going to hate the Mac - you can't do anything with it. Plus, no right-click!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lola . . . you're a graphic designer, right? I thought Macs were the computers of choice for that!

Kranki said...

Oooooh. New gizmos. Cool.

Anonymous said...

i have a travelmate 380 notebook and it works really well i reccomend a notebook to all my freinds that are looking for new computers. i would go with the notebook

JP said...

lola Good point. I like my right click a lot!!

kranki Loads of fun gizmo shopping!

krys isme Welcome!! Thanks for the feedback. I was reading a CNET article and they compared the Acer vs. the MacBook Pro and the Acer edged it out!

Anonymous said...

Sharkey, I am a graphic designer, but I was a PC person long before that. Actually, if it weren't for my extreme lack of math skills, I probably would've gone into computer science...