Thursday, April 05, 2007

Crashed Out

What's cute you ask? Well let me define cute for you. Cute is looking over at the couch and seeing your speckle nose dog with her head on your couch pillow totally crashed out...

crashedout

This my friends is the epitome of CUTE!!! This is cute squared in fact or cute to the power of 2.

I still fail to understand why she's so tired and sleeps so much, she only does 4 things. ; )

Do you think dogs dream? I think they do? But what do they dream about? Chasing bunnies? Playing fetch? Unlimited biscuits and greenies? This may require further research.

4 comments:

Character Builder said...

Give her big hugs and kisses from Aunt Kelly.

Anonymous said...

My Dog dreams...at least I hope he's dreaming and not having convulsions. He barks, moves his legs (like he's running) and even growls in his sleep. I've often wondered if he's dreaming about cornering me...running away from home...or biting me for putting things on his head ;-)

Maggie exemplifies cute.

The Freaktard would *love* to share that couch pillow with her.

Kranki said...

Yep, pretty dang cute. Speckle noses are very cute (Lulu has one too) but I am grooving on Maggie's wavy hairdo.

JP said...

cb I'll give her a big hug 4 ya!

suzieq Moto most likely has dreams about the next humiliating outfit you are approaching him with... =)

kranki Like the Elvis doo? Uh....huuuh....