Saturday, April 21, 2007

Faux-Hawk

OK, this is just a ridiculous post, but it cracked me up this morning so I figured, what the heck, why not... Anyway, I take showers at night. I'm probably in the minority of all Americans who bathe at night before they go to sleep. I've just always done it like that. When I went to college, I think there were only 2-3 of us on my dorm floor who took showers at night. The rest of America falls out of bed in the morning and jumps into the shower to wake themselves up. Well because I shower at night, I wake up in the morning with some of the most creative hair sculptures. This morning when I woke up I got out of bed and Sharkey looked at me and said, "Honey you have a faux-hawk!"

I give you the faux-hawk:

Bed Head

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I will refrain from making any "or are you just happy to see me?" jokes because this is a family friendly blog.

The Hubs showers in the morning just like I do but something about his hair (the sheer magnitude of it perhaps?) makes it so his hair is *quite* the sight in the morning as well. He'd KILL me (Mr. Perfect Hair no likey people seeing him looking anything but perfect) for taking pictures of it but maybe I can be super sneaky ;-)

Kranki said...

With a rebel yell...

JP said...

suzieq How U doin?! =)

kranki All I need is to get out the leather and spikes... and bleach my hair.... and workout till I have a 6 pack, .... and get singing lessons... =)