Thursday, April 19, 2007

Random Things...

School Security....

I walked into Penn State last night and right at the door is a big security guard who looks me up and down very tentatively, I look him straight in the eye and say "Hi." Then in my mind I'm thinking, "Dude, I'm Japanese not S. Korean, chill out..." Granted, all us Asians all look a like, but I'm harmless.

The Quest For Pink

As you know Sharkey and I are planning a 5 Year Cancer Free parrrrtaaay for her!!! BBBBBBBBBUUUUU'YYYYAAAAAAHHHH!!! Anyway, part of the party planning is that everyone has to wear something pink or with pink. I've been having issues finding a pink shirt for this thing. Well, at least a pink shirt a metro sexual, Aveda soap using, product hair primping, guy like me would wear. The ones I have seen either make me think I should be in a Flock of Seagulls / Duran Duran video (totally just dated myself with that...)



or look so bright that I could direct traffic in the street, "Whoa, Martha, look at that pink guy there, I don't think I've seen a shirt quite that luminescent before...." So contrary to what my neighbors think, I honestly have not found that real men wear pink.

Lost / Heroes

I'm a junkie. I'm so totally into both of these shows. I'm still sad that they killed off Mr. Eko, I really liked him, but I'm fast becoming a Desmond fan. I still want to know what the heck that black cloud is that rips through the jungle and where the heck the Others went. And I still want to know what was up with that 4 toed statue.

Heroes is back next week. Ya Suzieq I know, right at this point you're staring off into space and all my words look like BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.....click next... But I really want to see if they kill off Peter. No way!!! I say!


Update: Project New Gig

Ongoing? YES

Ending Soon? PERHAPS

Inevitable? YES

Going to post about it soon? YES

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the "Dude, I'm Japanese not S. Korean, chill out..." Granted, all us Asians all look a like, but I'm harmless. part to the Hubs and he cracked UP! It's funny, although sad, if that makes any sense.

Kranki said...

How about a raspberry pink v-neck sweater with a white shirt underneath. A darker rich red/pink would look so nice with your dark hair. If you wanted to go more casual a golf shirt in that colour with some dark jeans would be nice too. That colour also works with khaki pants.

I'll shut up now but I used to dress people for a living.

JP said...

suzieq Yeah I totally known what you mean. I just found it interesting that the guy gave me the stare down when I walked into the building.

kranki You are awesome!! My personal fashion consultant. I like it!!! I'll take your advice!