Friday, March 03, 2006

HD Radio ... It really does exist

So I was looking through the Sunday Philadelphia Enquirer and found an article on HD Radio. I listen to BEN-FM locally, and I always hear the J. Peterman guy from Seinfeld talking about broadcasting in HD radio, but I always thought it was just a bit. As it turns out, there is HD Radio and the local stations are quickly picking it up to compete with satellite radio. The only catch I see is that you have to buy equipment, like the HD Boston Acoustics, to pick up HD Radio:




But once you purchase the HD radio equipment, unlike satellite radio, it's FREE!!! What a deal!!! I just may have to see about this new technology....

2 comments:

Character Builder said...

Gee, what a surprise! New technology...and you're interested in it?!?

JP said...

Yeah, as hard as it is to believe, I like gadgetry and toys. Now if only I could convince your sister we need these things I'm golden!!!