Monday, August 28, 2006

Mall of America

Sharkey and I went to the Mall of America today. Thanks to Suzie we enjoyed lunch for free at one of the Lettuce Entertain you restaurants, "Twin City Grill." We then spent some time in Brookstone going comatose in the massage chairs and we were able to do some shopping. I was able to snag a new pair of Born shoes for 1/2 the price. Sharkey was able to get some new dibs as well at Eddie Bauer. Tomorrow is the fair. I have been working the body up to the challenge. I think I'll take a double dose of the cholesterol medication tonight and make sure I memorize the location of all the portable defibrillators at the fair. But if I go down tomorrow and go to the light, it'll definitely be with a smile and barbecue sauce or cookie chocolate all over my mouth!!!!

IntoTheLight

LET THE GREASEFEST BEGIN!!!!

3 comments:

Character Builder said...

You're such a dork! I can see you from where I'm sitting, and I don't see all that weird stuff around your head.

I'll have a jug of Pepto sitting on the dining room table when you get back tomorrow!

Kranki said...

Deeeeelisssshhhuuuusss!

JP said...

cb Oh come on, drama is what your bro in law is all about.... And I'm happy to say I didn't need the pepto. Just a 5 mile walk 6x a week should do...

kranki It was,,,,,,, GGGGGOOOOOOODDDDD!!!! =)