Thursday, August 31, 2006

WHAT THE F!!!! Part 2

OK, so I recently posted a "what's up with that" post. This wonderful picture came through my Yahoo most viewed pictures tonight. It just begs the "WHAT THE F#$%!!!" statement. I give you the first poop bronzed of Suri Cruise:


Now, this looks like a warped award of some sort, no? (pppppssssssstttt, Suzie, will you and the Hubs take any award requests?????????? [SNORT!!!!]) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Sure this is some "artist's," Daniel Edwards, bronze cast but GEEEZE what's up with this? Seriously??? Baby booties, OK. First haircut, OK. First, bowel movement???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!! Damn Cruise, you are one screwed up guy!!! And I really have to think that Katie Holmes, while you are cute and all, how the heck could you EVEN approve of this crap. Pardon the expression! (AHEM...) I don't care what you did before, how much money or fame you have, but I would never hand over my kid's poopie to save for posterity.... AGAIN. WHAT THE F!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Q said...

I'm confused....she hasn't POOPED up until August 18th?!?! When the heck was she born? Or was this just the first poop they could *GAG* bronze due to consistency *GAG*? Seriously the thought of this is making my incredibly weak stomach/gag reflexes revolt.

J.P. what KIND of feed to you have in your Yahoo to get these types of pictures? ;-)

And um NO, we would not do anything like this...unless of course it was for BIG (and I do mean BIG, BIG) money

*GAG*

Character Builder said...

If you've ever seen new-baby poop, you'd know that this is a complete scam. Baby's first poop is black and thick and tar-like. Then after that, it's just runny, because the baby has a liquid diet. Poor Suri, I feel sorry for that kid.

Kranki said...

I believe that this artist guy (said with sarcasm) isn't associated with the Cruises in any way. He just does these things because he can.

He is weird.

JP said...

suzie I don't subscribe to the Yahoo poop channel, really!!! I like how you flipflopped on the poopie award, "No I'd never do that....well, if they gave me big money maybe" =)

cb Ah, so you say this is a fake. Your super duper Mommy senses detected a flaw in the artwork...

kranki Weird does not even begin to scratch the surface for this one!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with character builder...any parent knows newborn baby poop looks more like mustard....and no amount of "gilt" can cover up that smell!

from the other mom of 3 kids in MN