Saturday, August 19, 2006

Why?

Was there ever something that you just heard or just saw briefly that made you think, man that's a really bad idea or that really is going to suck. Now this is exactly how I felt when I saw the commercial for "Snakes on a Plane." Samuel L. Jackson, what the heck were you thinking when you accepted this script??????!!!!

*******ADDENDUM... ADDITION!!!!!!*******

When I went to link for something off of FoodTV (and I do not know why in the hell they would allow this advertising on their site) I came across this add:



Now I'm as open minded as the next guy, but does this picture just not make you say, "What the fu@@ is that about???" So of course I had to go to the link and see what's up with this advertisement. They claim to have the largest selection of Quality Neti products. Dude, they have to have the ONLY selection of freakin' Neti products. What the heck?? Quality??! How the crap do you measure the quality of something that shoots water up your nose??? Do you see if it doesn't drown you or make water and snot come out of your mouth? I mean come on!!!!!! Again, WHY??????????

5 comments:

The Q said...

I thought that movie was a joke at first. And from the previews, perhaps it is a joke....but not in the same sense that I originally thought.

I did have "him" call my Brother via this Handy Dandy Link. He in turn, had "him" call his wife :-)

Hmm, I do have your and Sharkey's cell phone numbers...nah! Now you'd KNOW it was me ;-)

JP said...

suzie I can see me using this link on some of my "friends" hee... hee....

The Q said...

The fact that they show her "using" this device is beyond scary. She's looking at the camera as if she's trying to convey a look of A) Do I look hot? and B) This IS a totally normal thing to do.

I am seriously going to have nightmares now about this.

Thanks J.P.!!! ;-)

Character Builder said...

Can you imagine being that poor girl? Maybe she'll make it big some day, and when she makes an appearance on Leno, he'll bring out this old ad. What humiliation!

JP said...

suzie See now I thought you'd be laughing hysterically at her!! Picture this, she is using the Neti pot and falls down with water all over her face while still keeping the sultry look!!

cb She sort of looks a little like Reese Witherspoon. Hum.....