Saturday, November 25, 2006

Shipoopi!!!!!!

Ever have the day where everything goes right? Where you score the winning touchdown? Where you can fix all of the relatives' IT issues of the world? Where you walk into the school cafeteria and it's pizza / ice cream day? (Remember Pizza/Ice Cream day? That was the best!! Way, way better than that scoop of mashed potatoes with the mystery meat sauce over it served with the 2 stale lemon cookies.) Where you finally nail a PS3 or Wii game system? Where you finally find out what Fleet Farm is and just love it?!! (ppssssst... Hey, Aunt TRine & TRisa (names disguised to maintain secret identities...) I love that store!!)

Well for those occasions you need a celebration dance and just have to say, SHIPOOPI!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has got to be the longest musical number they ever had on Family Guy.

I have to say, I do enjoy when they parody musical theater, because for once I get the reference and have to explain it to my husband, rather than the other way around.

JP said...

lola I start singing that around the house and in the car w/ Sharkey. I'm driving her nuts!! She keeps telling me to quit it, which of course makes me do it even more...