Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Top Ten Things for now...

Here are the top 10 things that currently amaze me:

1. I really do like to learn new things and participate in challenging, intelligent discussions in graduate school. Who knew?

2. I have worked for the same company for 9 years as of tomorrow.

3. Next month is Christmas. And I already bought Sharkey's gift. And I'm giving it to her on Friday!!!

4. I have a 21 golf handicap. 2 years ago it was 32. Next year it'll be in the teens. I guarantee...

5. I update this blog on a pretty regular basis

6. I thought buying 9 bags of Halloween candy would not be enough for the number of trick or treater's that come to our house. OK, so now we have 5 bags of candy left over.

7. I listen to talk radio. This is purely Sharkey's fault.

8. The pictures that Sharkey is taking are getting better and better. "Sharkey Photographic Studios" has a nice ring, does it not?

9. When I clear my throat I sound just like my father. I like that.

10. I love Sharkey even more now than the day we were married. True story...

3 comments:

The Q said...

Awww you're so freaking sweet! The Hubs will probabaly dry heave when he reads your blog today...he's anti-sweet sentiment ;-)

JP said...

I'm impressed the Hubs still reads my ramblings. =)

Kranki said...

#10=Sniff.

Very sweet.