Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Top Ten Things That Make My Head Explode

So you think last night's rant was bad? Childish? Pathetic? Well you ain't seen nothin' yet!!!

1. Dell customer support. Hey let's face it, if you cannot understand my question and I cannot understand your answer, what good are you?

2. People that say "youse" and "supposably" Are those words????? Let me look it up in my Lexiconographamathingy and get back to you

3. Servers that have an attitude. You go out, you want good service and you encounter rude servers that feel they are doing you a favor. Know what I mean? And they wonder why they get a $1 tip?

4. People who will not get out of the passing lane. The passing lane means you are supposed to accelerate. It isn't for maintaining a constant speed people!! GET THE HECK OUT OF MY FREAKIN' WAY!!! This is not too bad in PA, but if you are in WI or MN, forget about it!!

5. People who are talking on their cell phone in public AT A VOLUME LIKE THIS!!! REALLY LOUD. ALMOST SHOUTING. LIKE THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE HAS A HEARING PROBLEM AND RAISING THEIR VOICE WILL ENABLE THE OTHER PERSON TO HEAR THEM.

6. Slackers. OK this is generalized and can be subjective, but I'm sure you know at least one. I'm not sure why, but as I get older I think I have less and less patience for these people who think they can coast, not be accountable and that it's OK. Well NEWSFLASH jackholes, it is NOT OK!!!

7. People that do not wash their hands after they've been to the bathroom. You notice this once in a while and it really happens a lot more than you think. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

8. Pet owners who dye their pets some unnatural color. Did you see the Dog Whisperer last week with the lady who dyed her dog pink???? What is up with that!!! Um, hello... Dying an animal with those nasty chemicals is really not good for the animal!

8. US Airways Philly Baggage claim. I'm not even sure where to start with this one. Let's just sum it up with this.... THEY SUCK WIND!!!!!!!

9. Car salesmen. If I have to wait for you to talk to your manager about that price of the car, I guarantee you I won't be here when you get back. But I do love abusing them.

10. HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD!!
HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD!!
HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD!!
HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD!!

What the heck is that stuff anyway????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you about Dell tech support. Add Verizon tech support to that, too. I have been on the phone with them for hours trying to get my DSL to work, and all they keep doing is repeating what I just said... Ugh.

Kranki said...

Unatural coloured poochies are just wrong. Wrrroooooooooonnnnnggggg.

JP said...

lola Yeah I just love incompetent people. It's even more fun having them on the other side of the phone trying to give you IT advice.

kranki I think the owners should be dyed from head to toe and see how cute they think it is.

The Q said...

Please don't get me started on the not washing of hands thing...I used to have a co-worker..oh I can't even *GO* there!

:::::shivers:::::

I still love that word ("jackhole"), LOVE IT!!

My list like this would go on and on and I'd probably sound like a big ole grumpy ass, so I'll just say "amen" to your list and pretend that's all that I hate ;-)