Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Talent

So we all have special talents right? I finally figured out what mine is today. Now a real talent would be to have a photographic memory or be able to do advanced math calculations in your head or have lightning fast reflexes. Mine is much more obscure. See no matter what market, discount center, home center, or outlet I go to I ALWAYS pick the most messed up, loudest shopping cart. I kid you not. When you hear a squeaking, wheels rolling on their sides, piece of crap cart coming towards you, that's the one I always pick. I've tried to be picky with the selection upon entering the establishment, but it never fails. Like 9 out of 10 times I always will pick the worst cart the joint has to offer... It's a gift I tells ya a gift!

mytalent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You My Friend are a mess.

But don't feel bad, the Hubs has the same "talent". Sometimes I pretend I'm not with him when we grocery store it's so embarrassing ;-)

Kranki said...

OMG! Me too! Seriously. It is uncanny.

JP said...

soozieq Well at least you always know where the Hubs is when you go for the milk and tell him to get the Trix in aisle 8. =)

kranki So you have the gift too!!!! How interesting. There are some trips when I do a cart "test" before I go on my way into the store. People look at me and think I'm nuts, but who's looking crazy when you are steering a noisy, 3 wheeled cart sideways down the aisle!!

Anonymous said...

Every time that I pick a cart at the store, I think of this post and think... how blessed I am to have friends that can cheer me up when I have to go shopping.